From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] on
behalf of "Mario Röhr" [mario.ro...@gmx.de]
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2011 2:24 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: ITSM 7.6.04 - Modify Incident or Change by Work Info or Email system

Hi Listers,

when you open an Incident or Change that is not assigned to yourself you will
receive the banner stating "You do not have permission to modify this ticket".

But you can add a Work Info or use the Email System function within this ticket.

Our customer's opinion is that it should not be possible to use those both
functions when you do not have the permission to modify the ticket. So the
buttons should be hidden or at least disabled in this case.

what do you think, is it workin as designed?

Any feedback is very appreciated.

Thanks,
Mario