Observations:
On my upgraded 7.6.04 system, there are now TWO schemas:
HPD:Help Desk      (schemaId  993)
HPD:Help Desk__o   (schemaId 2052)

There are still the usual T, H, and B tables for 993, but NONE defined for
2052.  On first glance, schemaId 2052 appears to exist ONLY as an entry in the
arschema table.  Since it does not have a T-table, the actual data for my
custom fields must still be stored in T993, correct?

Both tables have the same nextId - 59161.

Which one do I set to 100000 if I want to create test tickets in the overlaid
system?  Both?  Will they increment together?  If not, what happens if you ever
decide to delete your form overlay and go back to the origin object... will the
nextId value be out of sync?  Inquiring minds want to know...

No I haven't tested yet - I have to get to a point where I can easily roll the
db back after I (potentially) screw it all up.

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.
Call Tracking Administration Manager
http://itsm.unt.edu/