From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Misi Mladoniczky
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2011 09:26
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ARS 7.6.04 Form Overlays - nextId increments

Hi Phil,

Well, you can also add fields that are overlay, and in that case workflow
can be attached. This means that a lot can be attached to the overlay
schemaId.

My guess is that you get a copy of everything as soon as you create an
overlay form+view.

I have exported an overlay form, and you get two versions of the form. The
base, and a complete overlay copy with added fields etc.

They have probably put the complete copy of the form+view in the
application repository in the database. Everything except the T-, H, and
B-tables who are still kept together as one.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10):