From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] on
behalf of Easter, David [david_eas...@bmc.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2011 1:57 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: RFE (No Plans to Implement)

The phrasing is, admittedly, a little confusing - but the general message being
conveyed is that the RFE was put in several releases ago and the RFE has been
considered but deferred several times.  If an RFE is considered and deferred
multiple times, it is an indication that the enhancement request isn't going to
be of high enough demand or priority to justify implementation.  Rather than
just leave the RFE in a nebulous state, BMC feels it appropriate to be honest
with customers and just close the RFE with "No plans to implement" - because
there are no plans to implement it.

-David J. Easter
Manager of Product Management, Remedy Platform
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in this
E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My voluntary
participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a spokesperson,
liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software, Inc.