That may be correct as now the articles reside internally.. Prior to 7.6.03,
they were html files residing on the disk, whose file names and content was
indexed and stored in Hummingbird for facilitating easy search and retrieval..

Joe

From: Alan Blake
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2011 10:44 AM
Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Remedy Knowledge Paks

** In 7.6.03 RKM was re-written as an AR app.  Therefore, the implementation of
RightAnswers is totally different than it was in previous versions of RKM.  I
haven't been part of an implementation with RightAnswers in RKM 7.6+ but I have
heard that it takes a decent amount of database space (with RKM content
residing in the AR database now).

      Alan Blake
      Knowlysis

      --- On Wed, 5/18/11, Prasanth Prabhakaran