From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of patrick zandi
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2011 9:44 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ARS 7.6.04 -- Installers (in general)

** In the log I have seen the statements like "Atrium core installed
successfully". toward end -- not exactly at the exact end.. but close...

As a matter a fact:: I got booted off, and came back in to work and luckly for
me.. that is what I found.. I thought I was going to have to reinstall, Praise
God I found that..

PLEASE don't get me wrong here:: the ARS 7.6.04.01 installer itself is nice::
it at lease tells me it is doing something and worked very nice.. Rather than
the (it's not doing anything.. Go to lunch... it is still not doing anything..
Is it hung? is it stuck? should I wait? ... Leave desk and go to lunch again)
and then it suddenly did 1 itti bitti thing..
I do like the ARS installer !

On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 10:39 AM, Meyer, Jennifer L