From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of patrick zandi
Sent: August 12, 2011 11:20 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ARS 7.6.04 -- Installers (in general)

** Windows pain free: So you have never installed BMC Analytics / or the
fact that on the download site they put the boxi 3.1 and sp2 next to the
7.6.01 version -- which needs 3.1 SP 3 (oh that is in the 7.6.04 installer
download area..
And by the way: if you install into a folder with the name (x86) -- IT will
not run (which is the DEFAULT name) so we used BOB instead !
What are you talking about Dan...

ever install the BMC BCA? Marimba? AIE? Foundation Discovery?
NOW ADDM is! but it is an appliance..
These were never that clean..  LOL