I have commitment from a manager in BMC Engineering to share ideas (he
actually proposed his help while looking at ARSList - great!)

I have drafted something to begin
with<https://communities.bmc.com/communities/docs/DOC-16743>
.
Please check it out, and share your thoughts.

   - Add a *Comment *if you want to send a heads-up
   - *Edit* the Doc directly (yes, wikipedia-style), should you be able to
   make things progress directly (for example, I asked questions where some of
   you may also have the answers)

This is a great Use Case showing how powerful the Remedy Developer Community
is, I'm really excited by this 1st topic.

Take care, Matt

Senior Community Ambassador, BMC Communities

Follow me @Matt_L <https://twitter.com/matt_L>

--

~ Matt Laurenceau, BMC Software
Senior Community Ambassador, BMC Communities