From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Chowdhury, Tauf
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2011 4:04 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Oracle-RAC and ARS Issues?

**
Yeah, from my understanding, the way RAC works is similar to load balancing.
You connect to a virtual SID like "Remedy-RAC"
Then, based on some magical parameters, your individual DB connections get
spread out amongst the nodes like Node1, Node2, Node3 etc...
Now, could there be an issue with the Nodes themselves having replication
issues? Maybe... I guess a good test would be to do some SQL queries directly
against the nodes after determining which one of your servers are connecting to
which node.
That is the troubleshooting route we may take but it's late on a Friday and
there's a slim chance I'll find any DBA help now.