From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Kerry Murdock
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2011 2:29 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: How to get the Users's license? [I]

Sorry - I was referring to Paul's message.

BUT - you did solve my problem!!

So, I copied the table field from 'AR System Administration: Manage User
Licences' and put it on the form where I want to find the users's licence.

I removed all the columns except 'Write Licence'.

I set the table qualification to:
('licuserinfolicensecategory' = 0) AND ('licuserinfocurrentregdtype' = 0) AND
('licuserinfolictype' = 0) AND ('licuserinfousername' = $USER$)

Hey presto - I can refresh that table and at any point find the current user's
licence!

Thanks Misi!

Kerry