Hi,

Yes, my memory was a little bit mixed up...

In ARDBC you typically implement these two functions:
1. ARDBCGetListEntryWithFields - for searching entries
2. ARDBCGetEntry - for retrieving one complete entry with all fields

As BMC only wanted to show a list, the ARDBCGetEntry was not really needed.

But if you want to do a Set-Fields, both of these calls needs to be
implemented. As a Set-Field first searches using
ARDBCGetListEntryWithFields, and then retrieves the selected/first record
using ARDBCGetEntry.

So do you know how it is in this particular case? Have they added
ARDBCGetEntry in version after 7.5?

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11):