Hi,

And there seems to be a lot of fixes in 7.6.04 SP2 concerning license
reporting/logging/measurement.

The user-log has been mostly dependable, except that in a server group
environment, without a sticky/persistent setting, it gets a little
messy...

Doing your own ARGetListUser()-calls also seems dependable enough, but to
be sure, connect to all servers in the server group and combine the lists.

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11):