Quick -- before you launch -- know your options...

demo.kineticdata.com (Kinetic Request -- showing 3 different interfaces --
designed to do what you want out of the box)

Check out:
http://www.kineticdata.com/Products/KineticRequest/index.html

And the best thing (OK - one of the best things) is after you tweak Kinetic to
have the look/feel you want -- you can actually upgrade it too.
(Try that with your other options)

-John