Oops -- sorry - I did not see this post until after I sent my last one.

7.7 sounds marvelous (egg on my face)

BTW -- I have been in Remedy since (I think the number was 1.02)
I seem to have heard the line before: -- so much better in the next version
(but that is what I heard the last version) So much better in next - suggests
current is weak (if you ask me).

Side note: I remember an ITSM 5.5 presentation given in Chicago - where it was
promised that this is the last time your ITSM data will not be automatically
converted to the next version on upgrade.

At the time -- the popular saying was "I will eat my hat if ....."

That saying was used in that presentation regarding ITSM.

I witnessed the saying -- never the act :(

Wondering -- does 7.7 do the "no downtime upgrade" as was mentioned at WWRUG? I
am not in the beta - so I don't know. Would be awesome though.

(OK - sorry for the rants -- but this is an area I TOTALLY CARE ABOUT - and
have STRONG OPINIONS)

-John