> please tell me how I revert a form to its state at any point in time since AR
> System was installed

What's New: BMC Remedy Action Request System 7.5.00:
http://documents.bmc.com/supportu/documents/84/15/98415/98415.pdf

The AR System server provides the following version control functions:

[...]

Object modification log - With this feature enabled, the AR System server
automatically logs every change to an object and, optionally, exports the
objects. Users can view the log entries in the AR Server Version Control:
Object Modification Log form and restore a saved version of an object from the
.def file attached to a log entry.

For more information, see the Form and Application Objects Guide.

-David J. Easter
Manager of Product Management, Remedy Platform
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in this
E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My voluntary
participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a spokesperson,
liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software, Inc.