I sent this earlier, and just wanted to remind you:

ARUtilities will tell you if a form is part of a join.

Download ARUtilities (note there is a free trial period)
http://www.arutilities.com

Login to your server with ARUtilities
Search for the form you wish, and double-click it
When the details popup, select Cross Reference
In the Object Type column you will see Join Form
Note that the list can provide you with a lot more info than just joins

http://www.arutilities.com try for free

Hope this helps.

Les