Uh, Ummmm... the person who is looking at BMC is not currently interested
in what the customers think, But then sometimes I wonder about the current
administration... but I digress, so I would not be keen on the thought the
next purchaser will be better, because historically that really rarely
happens. IMHO

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 3:02 PM, Ortega, Jesus A <
jesus.ort...@lyondellbasell.com> wrote:

> Back in the California days the level one support actually could help
> resolve some incidents. They had a knowledge of the product and good
> institutional knowledge. Now the call center in Pune, or wherever it is in
> India, seems to recruit college kids who know nothing about Remedy and read
> from scripts. I got so fed up with it that I pushed my organization to
> change support providers. We moved in September and it is nice to be able
> to call someone that I don't have to repeat myself to several times or
> resort to email to get my point across. However, when this new organization
> gets stuck we are sent back to Black Hole of BMC support , where our
> incident languishes for weeks waiting on an engineer to become available.
> They seem to have a huge shortage of level three engineers. I believe that
> is why they stall us by trying to get endless log files and asking that we
> perform tests in production, during work hours. My suggestion to BMC is to
> hire more level three engineers in the USA. I don't mind working with the
> Indians, but I have a much easier time working with someone who is on this
> side of the globe and is not fighting sleep and the language.
>
> Hopefully whoever ends up buying BMC in the near future will take this
> into consideration and devise a better support model for us.
>
> Jesus Ortega
> Senior II, Implementation Engineer
> LyondellBasell Industries
>

> --