I truly hope it is productive.

I have worked with this product for to long.  I've got a lot invested in
it.  I've seen Support at it's best and at it's worse.  Currently, they
have MUCH work to do.  But they are not the worst I've seen it (dirty
bird).  I will continue to give feedback and work with BMC to help them
improve.  That was the whole point of this discussion.  Sometimes, you have
to stand on a chair and wave your hands around and hop up and down to get
someone to notice!

I've never been shy about things like that....  But it does take a while to
push me to that point....

Thanks everyone for the comments and support.  It's truly an enjoyable
forum to be a part of.

Warren R. Baltimore II
Remedy Developer
410-533-5367