From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Francois Seegers
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 3:20 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Support - An open letter to BMC

Hi All;

If I can bounce my 1 cent worth :-)

I think we will all agree since the release of 7.6 to 7.6.4 SP3 there have been
more issue than positive feedback to concentrate on resolving.  I have been
analyzing and trying to troubleshoot issues on these releases since its release
together with BMC and just as you think the issue is resolve after applying a
hotfix then something else occur...and so it continues...

I would say that if BMC and us do not test version 8 properly then we will have
further customer dissatisfaction and they will lose further interest/buy in or
trust in the product.  The question I would say is "How can we turn this around
in a positive way or approach?"

As Daniel asked Jay if he can be at the WWRUG, this will be first price because
then all can share in the global plan to get the product support and releases
back to its old stable standard/state competing on its own in the market :-)

Regards
Francois