Just curious as to why an output to a CSV would this be useful when we can
already output the definition files to XML and pretty much see all we need to
in a fairly decent ‘human readable format’?

Joe

From: Support
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 10:17 AM
Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Export definitions to CSV file

** Hello List,

At ARSmarts, we are currently developing an « Export definitions to CSV »
functionality.  In version 2.8.1 (just released), we implemented a basic
version of this functionality that allows to export the content of a grid to a
CSV file.  This is a start, but certainly not enough.

Now, here is where we can use your input: in order to build a really useful
functionality, we need to know what objects you would like to see in the CSV
file?  What properties of what objects ...?  In what situations would you like
to use CSV documentation?  In short: what are your needs.

Looking forward to hear from you all.

Kaïs
kais.albas...@arsmarts.com