Wirasat
How are you running the report? If through Crystal then try running it with the
same credentials(I presume you have tried that), if through Remedy, then
depends. Did you add it to the current reports?
Normally that happens when it cannot connect to the database properly. Check to
see that your ODBC connection is set up correctly.

Shafqat Ayaz

AR System ODBC driver. The report is going to have a dynamic parameter
that should prompt for the input values. I created the parameter and saved
the report. However, when I try to run the report, it opens up the
authentication
window to run the report. I type the AR System user name and password but
it does not get passed from that screen keeps asking user credentials.
Has anyone experienced it?