OK.  Thought I would chime in here.

I've seen this before, and it is related to how you have designed your
Crystal Report.

With Crystal Report Designer open and your editing your Crystal report, go
to Database->Set Datasource Location
Under the Properties of the ARSystem ODBC Data Source, ensure that the Use
DSN Default Properties = True and that you do not have any existing userids
specified here.  Sometimes Crystal Reports Design will put your current
userid in this area when you are in the process of designing your report.
If you do have a userid specified here, just clear it out.    I am attaching
a jpeg here , so I hope it shows up for you.

Once you've changed this, save the report and put the new definition in the
Reports form in Remedy.

If you don't do this, I've seen that you get the prompt for the
userid/password each time you try to integrate this with Remedy.

Let me know if this resolves your issue..

Terry

  _____