Hi,

Create New User DSN on the AR Server providing Admin Credentials & Server
Name OR IP Address.

Follow below Steps to configure ODBC DSN:

Start --> Administrative Tools --> Data sources (ODBC) --> Create new User
DSN --> provide AR Server name & AR Server Admin user credentials

HTH

--

Regards,

ITSM Support

Vyom Labs Pvt. Ltd.

BSM Solutions & Services || ITIL Consulting & Training

Email:  <mailto:i...@vyomlabs.com> i...@vyomlabs.com  || Web Site:
<http://www.vyomlabs.com> www.vyomlabs.com Follow Vyom Labs
<http://twitter.com/#!/vyomlabs> http://twitter.com/#!/vyomlabs ||
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/vyom-labs>