I just realized that you mentioned it is consistent! Sorry for lack of
attention! Watching a rare game (blue jays vs red sox and jays are actually
winning!) Please have your systems team check the environment for taks/jobs
scheduled during that time or any new changes to the infrastructure.

Sent from my iPhone