Ladies and Gents;

Has anyone else seen this or found a fix?  We have the need to close
multiple tickets all at one time in the Incident form of ITSM 7.6.04.

>From the web client, when a list is displayed and multiple tickets selected,
the 'Modify All' button is visible and active.  The button returns a blank
form as it should, however nothing is saved to the records when the form is
modified and the 'Save' button is clicked.  'Modify All' works as expected
on all other forms.

Could this be yet another bug or could we be missing an Active Link or
Filter, or something?

Ray Palla
Sr. IT/Remedy Consultant
<http://www.linkedin.com/img/signature/bg_bluefade_195x42.jpg>

Mobile: 512-917-1739
Time Zone: Central       Email: ray.pa...@insona.com
  <http://www.linkedin.com/img/signature/icon_in_blue_14x14.gif>
Professional  <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/1/544/598> Profile

 <http://www.insona.com/> INSONA Corporation
1201 Berry Lane
<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=10650+SW+Plaza+CT%2CBox%3A+J68%2CHouston%2CTX
+77074%2CUSA&hl=en>
Georgetown, TX
78626-3832 USA
Infrastructure Solutions - Network Applications