tickets were not really related to each other. Still, if you're using a
modify all, they can't be that different so it may work.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 27, 2012, at 9:04 PM, "Brock, Anne" <anne_br...@bmc.com> wrote:

**

That was fixed it in either patch 1 or patch 2 of 7.6.04. I think you just
have to upgrade the midtier.

*From:* Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] *On Behalf Of *Ray Palla
*Sent:* Friday, July 27, 2012 2:22 PM
*To:* arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
*Subject:* 'Modify All' on ITSM HPD:Help Desk 7.6.04 form

**

Ladies and Gents;

Has anyone else seen this or found a fix?  We have the need to
close multiple tickets all at one time in the Incident form of ITSM 7.6.04.

>From the web client, when a list is displayed and multiple tickets
selected, the 'Modify All' button is visible and active.  The button
returns a blank form as it should, however nothing is saved to the records
when the form is modified and the 'Save' button is clicked.  'Modify All'
works as expected on all other forms.

Could this be yet another bug or could we be missing an Active Link or
Filter, or something?

*Ray Palla*
Sr. IT/Remedy Consultant

<image001.jpg>

<image002.jpg>

*Mobile:* 512-917-1739
*Time Zone:* Central

*Email:* ray.pa...@insona.com
<image003.gif> *Professional Profile <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/1/544/598>
*

*INSONA Corporation*
 <http://www.insona.com/>1201 Berry Lane
<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=10650+SW+Plaza+CT%2CBox%3A+J68%2CHouston%2CTX+77074%2CUSA&hl=en>Georgetown,
TX

78626-3832 USA
Infrastructure Solutions - Network Applications