Hoping someone can help me out!

We have implemented SRM and we are having a intermittent problem with the data
from the questions not being saved and creating Blank Requests.  Has anyone
else seen this issue and if so, help to guide me where to look?

All of our service categories are simple flows - 1 Request to 1 work order.  It
occurs with any one of the service categories, so no one specific one is the
problem

Our environment:

ARS: AR Server 7.5 .00 Patch 002
Atrium CMDB: 7.5 .00 Patch 005
ITSM: 7.5 .01 Patch 001
SRM: 7.6.00 Patch 001
Database : SQL 2005 version 5.2.3790

Anyone's help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
christine

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential
information and is intended solely for use by the individual to whom it is
addressed. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender, do
not disclose its contents to others and delete it from your system.