Hi Christine,
I have seen this several times as well. The Service Requests is submitted
without Questions/Answers (responses). It seems to be random.

The Questions/Answers still exist in the SRD:MultipleQuestionResponse
form, but do not have an SR Instance ID

I have been able to fix those requests by adding the correct SR Instance ID.

BMC said it may be java related because the Instance ID is generated
through java, but I have not been able to confirm.

I have investigated off and on for several months with no luck. I have not
been able to reproduce the behaviour myself whichs makes it difficult to
track down.

Please let me know if you find a solution, and I will do the same.

Thank you

Les Ganton