From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Pierson, Shawn
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2012 11:27 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: SRM - Blank requests

**
Are you using Advanced Interface Forms?  If you're using standard SRM SRDs and
AOTs I would look at the mappings on the SRD first.  Also you didn't mention
whether the Service Request record gets created successfully, or if it's messed
up from the beginning.  I've had issues with the mapping from the Service
Request to the Work Order on a really old version of SRM, I think 2.1, but only
for an AIF at that point.

Thanks,

Shawn Pierson
Remedy Developer | Energy Transfer