Just tried with a 5.9 MB pdf. No go...

10MB text file works!

Any ideas?

Ken.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Jason Miller
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2012 4:43 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ARERR 300 Malloc failed on server

** Just wondering.  Do you keep trying with the same file each time?  If so I
wonder if there is something goofy going on in how the AR Server compresses and
saves the file in the db?

Is it only 4.6 MB Word docs?  Would a 4.6 MB text file do the same thing?

Jason
On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 1:31 PM, Cecil, Ken