The reason multiple products succeed in the market place (Windows, MAC) or
(Android, iOS) is because they address a need for some number of users.
Look at the history of Project Management or Report Writing software.

Having spent a number of years in the Software Industry, the worst thing
to base a decision on is the offered price of new software.  The companies
stock value is based on new sales and growth of customer base.  The
dollars received for these elements are secondary to the volume.  Hence
your favorite salesperson is ready focus on price and how they will beat
any competitive offer.

The true measure is the value your organization will receive from the
software.  There is a place for both Remedy and SNOW.  The key is knowing
where your organization realizes the most value.

Jim Manara
jim.man...@thecambiaregroup.com
480-273-0934

Growth is Change,