From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Jason Miller
Sent: Saturday, April 06, 2013 3:45 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: On-Load Active Link in a view field Window, ITSM 7.6.04

**

Are you loading a MT URL into a View Field or using Inline Forms
<https://docs.bmc.com/docs/display/public/ars8000/Inline+forms> ?  If you
are not taking advantage of Inline Forms you may want to consider it.

If you are loading the View Field with a URL are specifying the MODE?  A URL
will open a form in search mode by default which might change behavior from
what you expect.

Jason