Hi Kiran.

One question for you. In my org. We have existing user profiles if we need
to authenticate those users without changing their login name. Is there any
way to achieve it. I seem one of the BMC doc and tried creating login alias
name Field ID 117. But nothing works.

Regards
Karthick

*Thanks and Regards,*