Hi All,

Even I am getting the same error in my email engine stderr.log file. There
is no SMTP timeout parameter in EmailDaemon.properties file. Can anybody
help me troubleshoot the issue.

Apr 17, 2013 12:38:03 PM com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport readServerResponse
SEVERE: Exception reading response
javax.mail.MessagingException: Exception reading response;
  nested exception is:
    at
com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.readServerResponse(SMTPTransport.java:1462)
    at
com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.issueSendCommand(SMTPTransport.java:1376)
    at com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.mailFrom(SMTPTransport.java:959)
    at com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.sendMessage(SMTPTransport.java:583)
    at
com.bmc.arsys.emaildaemon.SenderModule.sendMessage(SenderModule.java:342)
    at com.bmc.arsys.emaildaemon.SenderModule.doWork(SenderModule.java:184)
    at com.bmc.arsys.emaildaemon.ThreadBase.run(ThreadBase.java:302)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out
    at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.mail.util.TraceInputStream.read(TraceInputStream.java:97)
    at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(Unknown Source)
    at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.mail.util.LineInputStream.readLine(LineInputStream.java:75)
    at
com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.readServerResponse(SMTPTransport.java:1440)
    ... 7 more

Apr 17, 2013 11:10:02 PM com.bmc.arsys.emaildaemon.LoggingModule doWork

Thanks for all your help and suggestion.

Regards,
Sanjay