Hello Kiran,

Thanks for your valuable suggestion...

Well, I am not aware weather this a email bug or not. And this happened to
our production server . The most interesting point is once the this error
in occurred in particular mail, it stops processing other mails as well.
And the status of the mail is set to yes in email message form and not
changing to "error" or "sent".

Also replacing existing emailDaemon.jar and emailagent.jar files with 7604
sp4 emailDaemon.jar and emailagent.jar files might lead to any potential
risk as we are not aware of consequence of these changes and can not apply
over production server.

Regards,
Sanjay