From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of patrick zandi
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2013 10:00 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: huh? financial news for bmc ?

**

I remember that day at  RUG ::  I was standing next to rick cook, and he
said they got bought out.. and I said who is that Stephen Gardner, guy  --
he said that guy over there is running Peregrine, and I said -- Who? Him?,
he said yeah.. why -- I said .. he is a Crook, and a lair I can see it in
his face!  Rick just looked a little bewildered  after  what I said.. It was
a sad sad day !   I really am hoping we are going into another