Yep, when the services restarted they gave the "this version of AR System
is ready for evaluation".  Re-imported the license keys that we had from
before and at least the "primary" server then came back as licensed, along
witht the other components (DSO, 1400+ fixed users and 700+ floating)

Plugin server was still unresponsive; we tried a bunch of things for an
hour or so before we decided it was time to start looking into backing out.