From: "Jim Manara" <jim.man...@thecambiaregroup.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 3:43:59 PM
Subject: Re: huh? financial news for bmc ?

My hair is not gray!  What you see is the sunlight reflecting off the
natural highlights in my hair.  Even indoors.

I have passed many mile markers.  If you can't stay flexible, then the
race gets harder.  Everyone needs different tools.  More important is
recognizing when to use them.

How many of you own only one screwdriver?

Jim Manara
jim.man...@thecambiaregroup.com
480-273-0934

Growth is Change,