That is not a bad point.    However, folks should also consider the big
picture.  Just think about what are you doing for discovery and run book
automation?   Monitoring?

One big caution is that some alternate ITSM providers are just "checking a
box" as far as saying "we have that."  Pull the covers and then LOL.  Guess
what, you are *required* to customize their Out-of-the-Box and nothing
comes for free (even for a basic implementation).

Still if you are all about custom (and on this list) then you already
realize the inherent power of AR System Powered Apps has not been recently
high-lighted.  Remember the Remedy "Your Business, Your Way" slogan if that
rings a bell?

Cheers,

Joshua Schuller
ph: 1.347.220.5979