From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Dave Barber
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2013 9:06 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: 6.3 upgrade options?

**
All,

We have a legacy Remedy 6.3 application, and since we upgraded all of our
clients to 7.6.04 for our primary incident applications (server soon to be
upgraded, its currently on 7.0.1) we've experienced some .... unexpected
behaviour (client crashing).
There are a few options - take the application on the 6.3 platform to the
primary incident platform, drop the application for something out of the box
(ie. SRM) or in the shorter term upgrade the server from Remedy 6.3
Database is Oracle 9, I'm thinking that in the shorter term a sensible approach
would be to upgrade the 6.3 install to 7.0.1.
Shouldn't be any issues with this, should there?  No application changes,
licensing shouldn't be an issue.  Just a quick install of 7.0.1, shouldn't take
long .... :)

Regards

Dave