Hi,

We have a bunch of utilities that can assist in moving an old legacy
application from old versions to a new server.

I strongly suggest that you skip the upgrade, and export/import your def
instead.

RRR|Chive (to move data)
RRR|ExportDef
RRR|ImportDef
RRR|DefDiff
RRR|DefFieldDiff (data differences only)
RRR|DefHideExpandBox (fix your layout after 6.3 > 7.0 extention of core field
lengths)
RRR|MenuToNav (to convert old navigation menus to new navigation fields)

https://rrr.se/cgi/index?pg=chive
https://rrr.se/cgi/tools/main

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12):