Been using a MacBook Pro quad i7, 8GB RAM, 750 GB physical HD for over a year
now.  Great for full ITSM Suite in a Windoze VM.  Plus MS tools (Word, Excel,
PPT, etc.).  Too bad they don't make it in 17" anymore, the screen real estate
rocks for Dev Studio!  Switches between ITSM VM & host OS without a hitch.  Sad
to think I got a Mac to emulate a PC VM better than a PC can  :-)

Sent from my iPad