Do you have any escalations running at that time?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christie Pargeter :CO IS" <cparg...@lhs.org>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 2:55:39 PM
Subject: Re: Attachments Vanishing

**

I have found that the CHG:WorkLog record seems to be getting deleted at ~12:05
am.  We have maybe 2 people on at that time of the night.

Also, is there a way to have the log files generate a new one when they get to
be a certain size?  (e.g., arfilter.log, arfilter1.log, arfilter2.log, …)  The
reason I ask this is that I turned on the logging about 7:40 am yesterday and
it stopped logging at like 9:38 am and the file was over 2 gbs in size.  So, I
didn’t get anything I was looking for.