Lisa if you have Crystal reports server on your PC then your midtier can use it
you just need to install a midtier portion on your Crystal reports server and
it will  show, However I have a sneaking suspicion that you actually have Chris
or reports developer on your PC and not Krista reports server which is like the
$14,000 version so just check that

Sent from my iPhone