From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Jason Miller
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2013 7:36 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Crystal Reports - Why doesn't mine work?

** I just looked at a 7.6.04 ITSM system and it has two reports called
"CI Ticket".  One Crystal and on Web.  I wonder if your log shows it is
setting up a Crystal Report because that is the first match but is
really running the the Web report?  Goofy but that is the only
possibility I can see if you truly do not have a Crystal Server.  Also
could explain why it has you running around in circles trying to run
your own report :)

Jason

On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 4:31 PM, Jason Miller <jason.mil...@gmail.com>