From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Scott Hallenger
Sent: Friday, August 02, 2013 9:26 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Recruiters Odd NDA

**

I probably jumped the gun a little. On first read it seemed to be saying
that I was not allowed to look for a job anywhere while they are shopping my
resume around. Which sounded ridiculous. Now they are asking for my SS# and
have not even interviewed my. I dunno, I'm just uncomfortable with this
one..

  _____