For backward compatibility of our ITSM(HD 5.6) and existing customizations
on User form, we analyzed and decided to create those Custom fields on
newer version.
To do that what is the recommended approach - Do I have to create overlay
for User form and then modify the overlay in Best Customization mode or I
just go to Base Development mode and start adding the fields?
Also, at what step do I use BPCU(do I need to use it at all or I can skip
it?)