From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSLis
t) [mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Raj
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 3:52 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Using BPCU while ARS Upgrade?

**
For backward compatibility of our ITSM(HD 5.6) and existing customizations on
User form, we analyzed and decided to create those Custom fields on newer
version.
To do that what is the recommended approach - Do I have to create overlay for
User form and then modify the overlay in Best Customization mode or I just go
to Base Development mode and start adding the fields?
Also, at what step do I use BPCU(do I need to use it at all or I can skip it?)