Thanks again! Jason. Really appreciate your help. You ROCK!!!

Based on your response, I have few more questions if you don't mind:
1. So, I assume for the Customizations I recreated on ARS v7.6.04, I just
have to document them thoroughly and then the only way to identify issues &
moving forward is to test thoroughly after upgrading to ARS v8.1 and at the
same time referring to the customizations doc to make sure they were
carried over.
2. Converting to Custom - when I ran upgrade from ARS v5.1.2 to
v7.6.04(5.1.2>6.3>7.1>7.6.04) - noticed that all the custom apps/features
we had in v5.1.2 were carried over to v7.6.04. Now, they appear as
Unmodified Objects and when I right click on them, it only gives me an
option to "Convert to Overlay" but not to Custom. Or do I just leave them
as it is as Unmodified and then run upgrade to v8.1?(hope I won't lose all
these custom apps/features)
3. RAPP Service - Is there a way to identify if we are using RAPP Service
in our environment, I tried to look for form for e - SHR:Rapp..., etc but
didn't find any. Basically we have only HD5.6(ITSM 5.6) and ARS5.1.2, no
other ITSM apps like SLA App, etc - we have our own Custom SLA App.
4. Macros - we do have lot of ALs using Run Macro actions, so I understand
they will need to be converted to AL. I see the option is available in
Admin Tool v5.1. When I convert Macros into ALs, it created a new AL - Run
Macro action is replaced with Open Window, etc...so do I DISABLE the old AL
which had macro?
5. Menu Bar- we do have lot of customizations around menu bar, so I
understand I will need to create corresponding buttons and associate to
them.
6. MidTier vs User Tool - Will be going through the doc to identify and
note down the important points. BMC phased out User Tool after v7.6.04 but
I have seen some posts - Susan, and other reported that User Tool(v7.6) is
still functional. Do you think, I can use that after going to v8.1?