From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Longwing, Lj
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 1:47 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ITSM Company Name Change Challenge

**

Tiffany,

You may want to contact RRR to find out if this is possible...but they have
a tool named something along the line of 'Login Convert'....it goes through
all character fields in all forms (that you specify, I think you can have it
just 'scan' and converts text string 'x' to 'y'....this may be possible to
use it to change your Company name in all records in all forms.....one way
or another, this is a huge change, and will take significant time to change
all of the values...but I think this may be an option for you.

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 11:27 AM, Tiffany Alexander